WECAN, through the United In Kind project, have begun running training webinars on ‘better understanding loneliness and social isolation’.
The 90-minute group webinars, run by our United In Kind Coaches, seek to explore the causes, impact and solutions to overcoming loneliness and social isolation, through learning and participative community discussion.
The webinars are free of cost, and open to anyone; particularly those living and working in Essex.
Individuals wishing to participate in one of the webinar sessions can book on, using one of the links below.
- 20th May 2021 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/152624041617
- 17th June 2021 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/152624683537
- 15th July 2021 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/152624749735
- 19th August 2021 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/152624928269
- 16th September 2021https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/152625102791
- 21st October 2021 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/152630603243
Groups, clubs, work teams wishing to receive this training, either through a private group webinar, or an indoors coach-facilitated workshop should contact Nick Robinson to discuss: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07967 726 851